Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

DS4J Butterfly New Release

Hello, hello! It's the last New Release day of 2015 at DigiStamps4Joy and we have ended the year with some fantastic images!  I have used the new image Butterfly to create this card:



I really love how pretty this image is, especially the detail.  I started off with using five or so bright colors, but it just looked too busy. I knew I was going to make a simple card and didn't want to make the image too loud. Since I usually tend to gravitate toward bright colors and it wasn't turning out the way I liked, I decided to try my hand with pastel colors today.  It's kind of difficult to see the difference between the pink and the purple Copics, but I assure you that they are there :)

Make sure to stop by the store today to see all of the great new releases and don't forget to join us in our current challenge: Anything Goes with the twist of adding three of something.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)