Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Show me the "B" + DS4J October Challenge

Hi there :)

A new challenge is upon us at DS4J.  As always it's anything goes, but this month, I'm challenging you to get creative with the letter "B".   My card features blue, brown, birdhouse, "Bless this nest" and (although it's a stretch) it's round like a ball.  


I think this digital image is just perfect for anyone who is buying a new house or even starting a family.  It's called "Welcome Home" and like all digital images, you can resize it to your liking .

I used a round card base and used  my Swiss Dots embossing folder to add some interest.  The image is colored with Copic markers and was cut out with a circle die. Before gluing it to the card, I adhered it to two doilies because I just love them ;)  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Black ink, but it is not a DS4J image.

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you liked the card. Don't forget to head to the blog to submit your creation and to check out what the rest of the design team came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)