Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Live in the Moment Tag--DS4J New Release

Happy Sunday :) Today DS4J has some great new releases for you! I adored the tree swing digi because it reminded me so much of being a kid.  I was outside all the time climbing trees and building forts. I just loved it. Now that I'm an adult with a child of my own, I often think of how fast time passes and how easily it is to spent yours days unhappy, stressed, or angry. Since this was such a happy image for me, I wanted to make an uplifting project.  I typically make cards, but decided on a simple tag this time.


I cropped a tree branch off of the image when making the tag, but I don't think it took away from anything.  I colored it with Copic markers, punched a hole in the top and added some pretty ribbon.  The sentiment is my own doing (made in PowerPoint) and is not a part of the digital image.  

Supplies Used:
Swing Image from DigiStamps4Joy Shop
Copic Markers (YG 09;  E 25, 27; W 2; RV 14)
Hole Punch
Ribbon from stash 

Thanks for stopping by today! Please stop by the blog to see what my teammates came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)