Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Safe Travels--DS4J New Release Sunday

Hello friends!

Today is New Release Sunday at DigiStamps4Joy!  I thought these suitcase images were so cute that I couldn't resist using them.  One of the great things about digital images is that you can change them up a bit.  For this card, I changed the size of the suitcases and stacked them on top of each other very easily, then put the sentiment exactly where I wanted before printing it out. This set comes with two suitcases and several sentiments, so there are loads of possibilities :)


I used textured paper for the card base and for the grey and brown flags.  The pink flag and the pink strip are pieces of polka dot scrap paper I had lying around.  I colored the suitcases with Copics and adhered the layer with dimensional adhesive, and that is that :)

Stop on by the blog to see the different images and to see what my great teammates came up with!  Don't forget to spread some love while you're there :)

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. You have such lovely blog! Thank you for joining our guestdesigner call at Fairytale Challenge. We will vote in some days and will publish the new guestdesigners next week. I hold my finders crossed for you! Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)