Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

New Release at DigiStamps4Joy

Happy Sunday! Today is.....


I used the new Sunshine Set to create this CAS card. The set comes with four different suns, four sentiments, and lots of possibilities :)  


I tried something new and colored the sun with chalk this time.  Not as vibrant as Copics, but still cute and pretty blendable. I colored his sunglasses with a black marker, then zapped it with two coats of clear embossing powder before fussy cutting it and adhering it with dimensional adhesive next to the sentiment :)

The ladies behind the scenes at DigiStamps4Joy work so hard to bring you these great images every single week! Head on over to the blog to see what new images are being released today and what my great teammates came up with.

I am joining a great sketch challenge this week at Just Add Ink! I thought their sketch would be perfect for this project:)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great use of the JAI sketch and l love that sentiment and background. Thanks for joining us at just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about bright and sunny!! This is fantastic and love the colours in the three strips, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast between the beautiful, subtle colours in the background and the vibrant, bright, sun. Lovely card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card! I love the softness to the background combined with the vibrant sun. Thanks for joining us at Just add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)