Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Give Thanks--NON8 Card Challenge

Hi friends! I have mentioned in the past that I just LOVE Naughty or Nice Challenges and today is no exception!  They have a great group of ladies over there who make it so much fun :)  If you haven't already done so, you should check them out!

I have an easy peasy card for you today but thought it fit perfectly with this month's challenge--giving thanks!  I really love cards that make you giggle and hope you enjoy it!


There are just a few steps in this card but that's perfectly OK! Sometimes you don't need to put a ton of time and supplies  into a card.  I just love how simple and fun it is!  Although it could be used for a man or a woman, men tend to like more simple things in life, and this definitely fits the bill. Simple, no frills, and beer, so what's not for a man to love?!

SUPPLIES:

Beer Mug Stamp (I have no idea what brand b/c it was an old yard sale find!)
Inkadinkado Kid Phrases
Copic YR21
Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)