Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shaker Card for Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge

Hi there!  I am super excited for today's post!  Mama Elephant is having a Photo Inspiration Challenge and (surprise, surprise!) I am taking it on! I absolutely love the photo that we are using as inspiration! Look at all the fun elements:


I love how bright it is and I was really drawn to the blue and green colors, so I came up with this fun watercolor shaker card entry:




How cute is this?!? I love the bunny peeking his head around the corner of the mason jar.  I am so happy with how this card came about even though those little hearts keep sticking on the sides LOL!  To make this one, I used:

Summertime Charm Stamp Set  and Lawn Cuts (Lawn Fawn)
Copic Markers
Memento Ink in Lady Bug
Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Copic Markers (T1, T2, T4, N4, N6, N8, RV25)
Sew Easy Floss
Transparency Sheets

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)