Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Polka Dot Rosie

Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love making Valentine's for my son's class, but he's a boy and even though he appreciates them, not all boys (or parents of boys) appreciate a pink Valentine with red hearts covered with the word "love'. Even though my son is young and he finds the beauty in these things, I wanted something more boy-ish to avoid any preschool drama, so I hit the internet for some options and came across the cutest dinosaur Valentine on Life in Wonderland, which I used as inspiration.

My son loved helping me with this project! He helped cut the paper, color the dinosaurs, picked what pieces of candy would go on whose card, and even helped glue them down....all while not stealing a single piece which is amazing because we are a family of chocoholics!  He was such a big helper and the card turned out so adorable:
  

I just LOVE this!  Super cute, huh?!?

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Valentine's Day :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Sara, and I will enjoy following your blog. This is Lynda Crane, so ignore the pseudonym.

    ReplyDelete

No need to be shy! I love getting comments and appreciate every one :)